Why Do You Wear A Mask?
Our community values the importance of wearing a mask. Every week we will share real stories on why people across the country wear their masks:
- @itz_morgan18: I wear a mask to help reduce the probability of getting COVID-19.
- @catflinchflute: Honestly, I just like sharing my mask wearing because it’s super important and I wear one on the daily with my job. I know others who won’t wear one or refuse, so posting every week about it is something I want to continue to do!
- @dr.emma.patterson: I wear a mask when I can’t social distance, to be patriotic and make people comfortable.
- @cmen7890: I wear a mask so that I can continue to serve my patients and my community without passing along germs like COVID-19 that I may unknowingly have.
- @iamhoneygood: I wear a mask to protect myself and others and as an ‘accessory’ to let others know what type of woman is behind the mask!
- @ms.victoria: I wear a mask because it protects me and others from becoming sick with covid.
- @_mattconrad_: To protect my friends and family.
- @ariellez919: I wear masks because it’s common sense for humanity to work together to defeat a global crisis. Wearing a mask is such a small deal and can help so much - I don’t understand why ppl don’t do it. If you’re so spoiled and weak that you complain about having to wear a mask then you seriously need to grow some balls.
- @draminamalik: As a sign of respect and love for those around me!
Send us a DM at @OneLessCase to share your story.
(*answers from our community are pictured from left to right*)