Why Do You Wear A Mask?
Our community values the importance of wearing a mask. Every week we will share real stories on why people across the country wear their masks:
- @latinas_barbie: I wear a mask because the sooner we all wear masks the sooner things might get better. 👍🏽
- @caviarcomedy: I wear a mask properly every time I leave the house because it’s a reasonable request from the CDC and I literally lose nothing from it. If I can possibly protect others by wearing breathable masks... why not? I like them to be honest.
- @fond_of_cake: Wearing a mask is important to me because I care about other people’s lives and my own.
- @itsericksosa: To protect those vulnerable around me.
- @ssdanceacademy: I own a dance studio for children, so it’s important to me to wear a mask to protect my dancers and to keep all of my dance families safe. While they are allowed to remove their masks during class, it’s important that we all wear masks in and out of the studio in case we cannot remain 6 feet apart. And, if we didn’t have our masks on, we couldn’t take these cute selfies with one another 😋
- @humble_hampton: I wear a mask out of respect for my life & the lives of my peers!
- @isntshekrystina: I wear my mask for my SONshine 👩👦🌞 (my son)
- @itsmeepriscilla: As a nurse I wear a mask to protect my patients. Outside of work I wear a mask to keep everyone from becoming patients.
- @denisepsantos1: I wear a mask because I care about the health of my hairdresser, the cashier at my grocery store, the lady in the clothing store, I especially wear a mask because I love my family and friends and would never want to jeopardize their health.
Send us a DM at @OneLessCase to share your story.
(*answers from our community are pictured from left to right*)