Why Do You Wear A Mask?
Our community values the importance of wearing a mask. Every week we will share real stories on why people across the country wear their masks:
- @amyblacktattoos @vaunite: I wear a mask as one of the easiest forms of defense against spreading Covid19 that many of us can use to help end this pandemic! ❤️
- @girlssoccerworldwide: To protect those around us who are compromised and....why not share some positivity while we are at it!❤️
- @christarosenyc: I wear a mask to protect the health of my community.
- @finn.writes: I always wear a mask because I want to protect my neighbors and anyone I come in contact with. We never know their situations or the conditions of the people we love. It’s the least we can do as humans. 💗
- @fosterthefoodie: I wear my Feeding Pennsylvania mask to raise awareness for the alarming increase in food insecurity across the state.
- @k8ve: I wear a mask to protect others and myself from potentially being exposed to COVID-19 - it’s the simplest and easiest first line of defense!
- @xai_guy: I wear my mask because im a caregiver, and I try to do whatever I can to protect those around me.
- @leila_robbins: I wear a mask because it’s legally mandated in my state.