We are donating a percentage of our total monthly net-profits to a rotation of non profit COVID-19 relief and recovery organizations.
Current Non-Profit Partner:
Medecins Sans Frontieres Doctors Without Borders COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- Our teams are responding to the coronavirus emergency on multiple fronts--caring for patients, offering health education and mental health support, and providing training for vital infection control measures in health facilities around the world. MSF is working with local authorities in many of the countries where we have medical projects to help prepare for the impact of COVID-19. A key priority is to keep our regular medical programs running for the tens of thousands of patients and extremely vulnerable communities we help support. This pandemic threatens the lives of people around the world, and presents even greater risks in countries with weak or fragile health systems.
- Read more about the Medecins Sans Frontieres Doctors Without Borders COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Past Non-Profit Partners:
Project HOPE COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- When disasters or health emergencies like the devastating coronavirus pandemic strike, Project HOPE is there to save lives. Our teams are at work, around the world helping people overcome illness and providing health workers with the training and tools they need to stay safe and care for their communities. Project HOPE has been delivering PPE, deploying volunteers and empowering health workers with the tools they urgently need to save lives from COVID-19 and other health crises.
- Read more about the Project HOPE COVID-19 Relief Fund.
Feeding America COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are committed to serving communities and individuals facing hunger across America, wherever they are. Every dollar raised from the COVID-19 response fund will be used to get food and funds to local food banks across the U.S. You can help make sure we can be there for our neighbors in need during this time of uncertainty.
- Read more about the Feeding America COVID-19 Relief Fund at their website.
Save The Children COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- From the beginning, Save The Children has been on the ground protecting children and families from COVID-19. Our teams are working around the clock to ensure the health, safety and psychological well-being of children in the U.S. and around the world are protected. More than 1 billion children are now out of school. Child poverty is rising. Refugees living in over-crowded camps and those living in conflict will be hit the hardest. We desperately need your help to address the immediate and long-term threats of COVID-19. We must act now to protect a generation.
- Read more about the Save The Children COVID-19 Relief Fund.
BET + United Way COVID-19 Relief Fund:
- The health and financial devastation wrought by COVID-19 is disproportionately affecting African Americans. BET has established a COVID-19 Relief Fund in partnership with United Way to support and amplify relief efforts in our communities that have been severely impacted by the pandemic. The Fund will disburse grants to local community-based organizations, with a focus on families in need of food assistance and emergency support services. 95% of your donation to the BET + United Way COVID-19 Relief Fund will provide support to those left most vulnerable by the pandemic.
- Read more about the BET + United Way COVID-19 Relief Fund at their website.